CALL FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST Expired
Application Deadline: 04 Aug, 12:15
No. of Openings: 1
- Part digitization of VAHW course curriculum (combination of animated video, text, narration, video as appropriate) as per instruction of Veterinary/ Livestock and Course Content/ Adult Education expert (details as described in the TOR posted in the Heifer’s website)
- Develop mobile application for goat marketing and pilot (details as described in the TOR posted in Heifer’s website)
Eligibility for consulting firm for digitization of VAHW curriculum and Adult Education Expert
- The consulting firm should be registered and should have developed similar multimedia products at least from last 5 years and be able to exhibit such works.
- The consulting firm should have a course content/ adult education expert with Master’s Degree in Education or a related field as well as 15 years of working experience, or a PhD in Education or a related field with 10 years of experience along with the following experience:
- Formal training in digital course development.
- Previous experience in developing digital instructional material.
- Previous experience in developing instructional material for agriculture or livestock production.
- The firm should have number of programmers possessing at least Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering or a related field with the following additional experiences
- Experience developing information technology products for rural users with limited internet connectivity.
- Experience developing information technology for educational or training purposes.
- Experience developing and programming content for smartphones or tablets using animation and interactive media.
Eiligibility for Consulting firm for mobile application developer
- Should be a registered firm/ company at least before 2 years
- Should have experience in developing apps or other information technology for use in rural areas with limited internet connectivity.
- Experience developing apps for use by agricultural or livestock producers.
- Should be able to provide examples of apps developed in the past.
- Should have human resources with minimum qualification of Bachelor in Information Technology (CV should be submitted)
HOW TO APPLY
Submit via email: A proposal along with budget estimation, company registration, VAT and tax clearance certificates at firstname.lastname@example.org by 4th August 2017.
Only short listed companies will be invited for further process. Telephone enquiries will not be entertained.