ADMINSITRATIVE ASSISTANT- INTERNAL Expired
Application Deadline: 18 Sep, 23:30
No. of Openings: 1
To serve as the Administrative Assistant of the HPI Nepal Program in accordance with HPI objectives, policies and procedures.
Intermediate level in relevant subject with 1 year of experience in similar capacity. Other job-related education and/or experience may be substituted for part of these requirements.
Most Critical Proficiencies:
- Computer proficient in word processing, excel, electronic mail and internet (Microsoft preferred)
- Good typing skills in Nepali and English
- Good leadership qualities and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure to meet the deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills including strong attention to detail
- Willingness and ability to travel extensively, both locally and internationally
- Ability to foster and maintain a spirit of unity, teamwork and cooperation
HOW TO APPLY
Submit Application Form, CV, Cover Letter (mentioning expected remuneration) and photograph at firstname.lastname@example.org or GPO Box: 6043, Kathmandu, Nepal by September 18, 2018. Only short listed candidates will be invited for the interview. Telephone enquiries will not be entertained.