CONSULTANT: DEVELOP A LAYOUT AND DESIGN OF GOAT SHEDS Expired
Application Deadline: 13 Mar, 05:00
No. of Openings: 1
Heifer Nepal’s continuous facilitation and support has assisted majority of the project families to adopt / construct improved housing suitable for different species of livestock. However, in recent years, small holder farmers are shifting towards commercial scale and they need goat shed designs suitable for commercial scale farming. Therefore, the objective of this consultant service is to develop layout and design of commercial goat sheds of various capacities so that farmers can replicate at their own conditions to improve overall goat husbandry and health conditions.
- Bachelor degree in civil engineering with at least 3 years of working Experience in building design and drawings
- Previous experience of animal shed layout and designs
- Previous experience of working with livestock related projects / programs
The consultant will work in close coordination with the focal person of Heifer International Nepal to accomplish the assigned tasks. More specifically, the purpose of this consultancy is to prepare:
- layout of goat sheds for 5 doe,10 doe ,15 doe,20 doe and 50 doe capacities, area requirement for exterior and interior compartments, animal placement of different age and production status
- design of standard goat shed that should describe all essential features of appropriate goat shed.
- list of low cost locally available construction material details for all capacities.
- cost estimate (Material and human resource) for above doe capacities.
HOW TO APPLY
The supplier should submit the quotation via email by 5:00 PM of 13th March,2019 to the address firstname.lastname@example.org. Heifer International Nepal reserves the right to accept or reject any/all submitted Quotation without assigning any reason.