KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT & COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER Expired
Application Deadline: 20 Jun, 17:00
No. of Openings: 1
To serve as the Knowledge Management & Communication Manager, in accordance with HPI objectives, policies and procedures. The major function of the Knowledge Management & Communication Manager will be to ensure that the internal and external communication are in line with the vision, mission and branding of Heifer International, developing/publishing communication materials, knowledge management and documentation, and other essential duties. The Manager - Knowledge Management & Communication will
Educational Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in development research, development communication or other relevant field plus seven (7) years of related experience or master’s degree plus five (5) years of related experience. Proven track record in knowledge management and exposure to agriculture/livestock/rural development is required. Other job- related education and/or experience may be substituted for all or part of these requirements.
- Develop and execute knowledge management system and process
- Research, develop and generate knowledge materials
- Collaborate with related parties to develop and disseminate knowledge products in all dimensions of Heifer work.
- Responsible for coordinating communication activities and raise Heifer visibility.
HOW TO APPLY
A Cover letter mentioning expected salary along with application form (download from www.heifernepal.org), latest curriculum-vitae, a recent passport size photograph, a copy of citizenship certificate should be submitted at the following address by 21st June 2019. For details of Job Description please visit our website http://www.heifernepal.org. Please indicate the position that you are applying for.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for the interview. Telephone enquiries will not be entertained.
Heifer International Nepal
P.O. Box: 6043, Kathmandu