DRIVER- OFFICE AIDE Expired
Application Deadline: 10 Apr, 17:00
No. of Openings: 1
To provide secure and timely driving services to transport passengers and/or goods. Deliver payment transfers to bank and/or the suppliers, assist with postage and with pickup of office purchase, including flight tickets and any other tasks required.
A high school education, plus three years' experience in driving is required. Other job-related education and/or experience may be substituted for all or part of these basic requirements.
Most Critical Proficiencies:
- Must have valid driving license
- Excellent mechanical skills for vehicle maintenance
- Experience in long distance driving
- Good in spoken and written Nepali Language
- Good communication skills
Essential Job Functions and Physical
- Ability to meet and deal with others in a courteous and tactful manner
- Demonstrate a high degree of honesty and integrity
- Have an interest in animal agriculture/community development
- Understand the importance of traditional customs of the various ethnic groups and be familiar with their lifestyle
- Ability and willingness to work with a flexible schedule
- Willingness and ability to travel extensively
- Ability to foster and maintain a spirit of unity, teamwork and cooperation
Sensitivity in working with multiple cultures and beliefs and to gender equity
HOW TO APPLY
How to apply:
A Cover letter mentioning expected salary along with application form (download from www.heifernepal.org), latest curriculum-vitae, a recent passport size photograph, a copy of citizenship certificate should be submitted at the following address by March 27, 2020. For details of Job Description please visit our website www.heifernepal.org. Please indicate the position that you are applying for.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for the interview. Telephone enquiries will not be entertained.
Heifer International Nepal
P.O. Box: 6043, Kathmandu