INTERN- FINANCE Expired
Application Deadline: 20 Sep, 17:00
No. of Openings: 1
Intern is required to assist in transactional work in the Finance Department.
The Intern shall work in close coordination with the Associate Finance Officer and perform the following tasks
- Completion of Higher Secondary Level education is required. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education is preferrable.
- Basic computer skills such as MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint are required.
- Detail oriented
- Assist in vouching of accounting transactions
- Assist in securing missing supporting documents and signatures
- Assist in filing
- Assist in scanning and document upload
- Assist in banking transactions and tax related works
- Assist in vendor file maintenance
- Assist in inventory, asset and procurement documentation
- Assist in Finance store document management
- Assist in other Finance and Admin tasks, as instructed.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should contact firstname.lastname@example.org by 20 September 2020 with cover letter and resume. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.