Application Deadline: 07 Feb, 17:00
No. of Openings: 1
The Intern shall work under supervision of Program Manager and in close coordination with Program Officer for PME department.
- Bachelor’s degree in Development Studies, Business Administration, Agriculture, Economics and any other social science.
- Preferred Experience of field data collection
- Provide technical assistance to field team to upload DIP, event reports, group/family details and private sectors in PME reporting portal.
- Assist to prepare semi-annual reports to PME team.
- Carry out field visit and rectify figures reported by PHs.
- Prepare case study reports of project beneficiaries.
- Store, handle and update project data sheets, and periodic progress reports.
- Compile, synthesize and maintain the database management at sub-project level and prepare field reports, project specific and monitoring reports.
- Perform other job-related duties as requested.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should contact firstname.lastname@example.org by 7 February 2021 with cover letter and resume. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.