PROJECT OFFICER -PLANNING MONITORING & EVALUATION (PME) Expired
Application Deadline: 10 Mar, 17:00
No. of Openings: 1
Program Officer- PME is responsible for project sub-award planning, monitoring, reporting, documentation, capacity building of field staff and ensure project requirements. S/he will be expected to ensure project compliance, strengthen monitoring and evaluation system, prepare and communicate periodic progress reports to field team, donors and external stakeholders. This position requires more than 50% field works for ensuring quality of reported data/figures and process monitoring.
- Bachelor’s degree in Development Studies, Business Administration, Economics or any other social science related field is required plus minimum 3 years’ of relevant experience . Master’s degree preferred.
- Other job-related education and/or experience may be substituted for all or part of these basic requirements
- Knowledge and understanding of project monitoring and evaluation
- Understanding of the current M&E trends and especially M&E systems in development organisations
Monitoring, Reporting and Documentation (50%)
- Work with partners for preparation of Detail Implementation Plan
- Periodically track progress against DIP
- Coordinate annual outcome monitoring study.
- Responsible for all required reports: periodic reports, compliance reports and reports required by management
- Manage, analyse and store data regularly
- Maintain proper filing of digital and paper documents.
- Conduct periodic field verification
- Responsible for process monitoring and recoment corrective measures.
Sub Award Design and Management (25%)
- Collaborate with project stakeholders, Heifer teams in project design and budgeting.
- Coordinate for preparation of Letters Of Agreements, MOUs and contracts
- Responsible for executing project revision and reforecasting
Capacity Building of Partners(25%)
- Build the capacity of project partners for operationaliztion of Project M&E system.
- Ensure all Heifer processes, Govt compliance are met on time
- Ensure accuracy, timeliness and quality of all data, reports
- Facilitate workshop and training
Perform other job-related duties as requested.
HOW TO APPLY
A Cover letter mentioning expected salary along with application form (download from website), latest curriculum-vitae, a recent passport size photograph, a copy of Nepali citizenship certificate should be submitted by email to email@example.com by 10 March 2021. Please indicate the position that you are applying for in the subject line. For details of job description and requirement, please visit our website http://www.heifernepal.org.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for the interview. Telephone enquiries will not be entertained