CALL FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR CONSULTANT Expired
Application Deadline: 24 Mar, 17:00
No. of Openings: 1
- Implement Climate Smart Agriculture (CSA) and Integrated Pest Management (IPM) in Heifer’s working areas.
- Scale up organic vegetable production through the practice of bio-pesticides and organic fertilizer application.
- Facilitate cooperatives to start collective vegetables marketing.
- Enhance the technical capacities of Heifer’s field staff, subaward staff and cooperatives to adopt technology of CSA.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture Science with proven experience in related field.
- The consultant must have acquainted in depth knowledge, expertise, and experience on CSA, IPM and commercial vegetables production.
- The consultant must have training and TOT facilitation skills and adequate knowledge on training manual and resource materials development of CSA, IPM and vegetables.
- Good understanding of agriculture livestock value chain.
- Proficient computer skills especially with MS Office package (both Nepali and English); and
- Consultant should have PAN/VAT registration.
Please download the detail below.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested consultants are required to submit the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letter of interest
- Personal CVs of professional personnel proposed for this consultancy service.
- Financial proposal.
- Copy of VAT/PAN registration certificate.
- Certificates (completion of education, course etc.)
Deadline for Submission of Expressions of Interest: 24 March 2021 before 5 PM.