CALL FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) FOR CONSULTANT Expired
Application Deadline: 05 Apr, 17:00
No. of Openings: 1
A short-term consultant will work in the field of access to finance and business capacity development of smallholder farmers and other MSMEs located in the Government Partnership Project-GPP areas. The main responsibility of this position will be to work with the groups of smallholder farmers, youth and different occupational ethnicity to start up or expand their enterprises by helping them in bringing interest subsidy concessional loans and the measurement of its performance in the field.
Bachelor’s degree or Master’s Degree in Economics/Finance/Business management or related field, plus minimum 3 years of experience in development sector, especially relevant work experience in the field of agriculture/livestock value chains including access to finance is required.
- MA Assist the cluster team, partner NGOs, local governments (Government Partnership Project-GPP) and SEW Cooperatives in identification of farm entrepreneurs and other MSMEs in the livestock/agriculture sector seeking for affordable and simplified finance. ·
- Coordinate with the partner BFIs and maintain a functional relationship with the staff of the concerned branch of the bank for affordable finance for farm entrepreneurs and MSMEs. ·
- Build capacity of selected MSMEs (including the project team) in obtaining investment (including loan) for start-up and growth of MSMEs enterprise operations. ·
- Develop determinants of the loan utilization and repayment behavior of SEW Cooperatives, farm entrepreneurs and other MSMEs. ·
- Develop a working modality for SEW Cooperatives to review loan application and to check control over the utilization of the loan. ·
- Support the SEW Cooperatives, MSMEs and other Value Chain (VC) actors in documentation (business plans, loan processing etc.) utilization and monitoring of loans. ·
- Compile annual income generated particularly from the use of loan from BFIs. ·
- Ensure regular reporting incl. case study documentation under this component of the project. ·
- Coordinate with the cluster team for the implementation of capital deployment program in the project area. ·
- Work with Project Monitoring and Evaluation (PME) unit in developing monitoring framework and maintain progress reporting and result measurement of the project.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and experienced individual from the same field is requested to submit application along with the following documents mentioning email subject line “Application for Consultant – Access to Finance Officer” through email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letter of interest
- Updated CV
- Financial proposal indicating consultancy fee (Per month)
- Copy of VAT/PAN registration certificate
Deadline for Submission of Expressions of Interest: April 5, 2021 before 5 PM.