REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL FOR MID-TERM EVALUATION OF SLVC II PROJECT Expired
Application Deadline: 04 May, 17:00
No. of Openings: 1
Heifer invites technical and financial proposal from Service Providers/ Consulting Firms having substantial experiences in baselines study, evaluation and other formative research in the areas agriculture value chain and agri-livestock market system development sectors. Further details on the services are provided in the attached Request for Proposal.
The Service Provider /Consulting Firm are requested to follow the proposal submission requirements mentioned in the RfP. Proposal will be selected under a Quality –Cost Based Selection procedures described in this RFP.
- Develop/design evaluation framework including checklist and tools.
- Share study design including process, methods and questionnaires/checklist with project team, collect feedback and finalize the study design.
- Prepare data analysis plan, finalize survey methodology, required tools.
- Submit inception report.
- Debrief/discuss with project team about effectiveness of questionnaire, checklists and other tools used in pre‐test, collect feedback and finalize them.
- Orient, train and supervise the field surveyors.
- Carryout field work together with field surveyors.
- Ensure the quality of information collected from fields, cross check with the validity of information collected and verify/revise where needed.
- Update progress of the study on weekly basis to concerned project staff of Heifer.
- Analyze data and prepare quality report.
- Present draft report to Heifer, and
- Submit final report (a compiled version of the report ‐ both hard copy and electronic version in word format) to the project after incorporating the feedbacks and suggestions from Heifer.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit the proposal at: email@example.com by 4th May 2021 with subject line ‘Application for Mid-term evaluation of SLVC II Project’.
Heifer reserves the right to accept or reject any proposal and to annul the selection process and reject all Proposals at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to affected Service Providers/ Consulting Firms.