REQUEST FOR APPLICATION FOR DRIVER- OFFICE AIDE Expired
Application Deadline: 28 Apr, 17:00
No. of Openings: 1
To serve as the Driver of the HPI Nepal Program in accordance with HPI objectives, policies and procedures.
SLC or equivalent, plus three years experience in driving is required. Other job-related education and/or experience may be substituted for all or part of these basic requirements.
Most Critical Proficiencies:
- Must have valid driving license
- Excellent mechanical skills for vehicle maintenance
- Experience in long distance driving
- Good in spoken and written Nepali Language
- Good communication skills
1. Accountable for Technical service (80%)
- Provide safe transportation for project staff, visitors, and partners
- Operate Heifer Nepal auto vehicles for official trips and comply with standard traffic rules and regulations and best practice driving
- Maintain cleanliness and good physical condition of vehicles
- Conduct a periodic check-up of vehicles for fluid (engine and gear oil, brake fluid, steering fluid, etc.) and electrical conditions
- .Keep an up-to-date vehicle log book and maintenance book
2. Accountable for the office management (20%)
- Coordinate to process the renewal of vehicle registrations and insurance coverage
- Ensure and maintain the completeness of legal documents
- Report promptly to the Logistic department /Manager/ and/or appropriate public officers in any case of theft or damage to vehicles by other parties
- Provide prompt emergency assistance if an accident occurs
- Keep and maintain tools, repair kits and safety devices for each vehicle
- Provide logistic support as required
- Perform other job-related duties as requested
HOW TO APPLY
Heifer Project International Nepal (HPIN) is seeking qualified and experienced driver- office aide for 2 months based in Butwal Regional Office.
Please submit the application at: firstname.lastname@example.org by 28th April 2021, 5: 00 PM mentioning email subject line “Application for driver – office aide” along with below documents.
- Application Letter
- Citizenship copy
- Valid Driving license copy
- Academic certificate
- Experience Letter