Heifer Project International Nepal (HPIN) is a non-profit and humanitarian organization dedicated to work with communities to end hunger and poverty and care for the earth. We are looking to update roster for Enumerators. Candidates with prior experience in data collection are encouraged to apply.
- Visit project sites as directed by Program Monitoring and Evaluation (PME) Department, collect household data/information according to Baseline Survey Questionnaire.
- Travel and collect household level data collection from assigned household for panel survey.
- Ensure data accuracy and quality of data acquired from field.
- Communicate regularly with PME department on progress and problems experienced during the field survey.
- Excellent Nepali communication skills; should understand basic English.
- Must possess experience in data collection or enumeration.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science with at least 2 year or more experience will be considered.
- Experience in mobile based data collection is added advantage.
- Experienced in Microsoft word, excel and email services.
- Able to work efficiently within the stipulated deadline in a fast-paced environment.
Interested candidates are requested to submit application to [email protected] by 20th March 2023 with email subject line “Applications for Enumerator Roster” along with below documents.
- Application Letter
- Updated CV
- PAN Copy