Heifer Project International is a nonprofit corporation formed under the laws of the State of Arkansas, United States of America, carrying out its charitable work internationally (“HPI”) and has branch office in Nepal known as Heifer Project International Nepal (HPIN). It’s broad working domain covers research in livestock and related field for development of suitable technologies/ create knowledge base. HPIN is seeking competent intern to enlist in its roster for assisting Heifer team in Communication Department.
- Carry out field visit for data collection.
- Prepare case study reports of project beneficiaries.
- Store, handle and update project data sheets.
- Perform other job-related duties as requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- Proficiency in using office application software, especially good working knowledge of MS-Office
Interested individuals are requested to submit application along with the following documents mentioning email subject line “Application for Intern – Communication Department” through email to: [email protected]
- Application Letter
- Updated CV
- PAN Copy
Deadline for Submission of Application: 29th March, 2022 before 5 PM