Heifer Project Nepal (HPN) is a non-profit, humanitarian organization dedicated to ending hunger and poverty and caring for earth by providing livestock, education, and other resources to help poor families become self-reliant. HPN invites applications from eligible Nepali citizens for the following position:
Position: Trainee/Daily Wages
Department: Program Monitoring and Evaluation (PME)
Duration: March 1, 2023 to June 30, 2023
Reports to: Senior Program Officer- PME
Field visits required: 30%
Duty station: Heifer Nepal Country Office
- Assist to prepare reports to the PME team.
- Provide technical assistance to the field team to upload DIP, event reports, group/family details and private sectors in PME reporting portal.
- Carry out field visit and rectify figures reported by PHs.
- Prepare case study reports of project beneficiaries.
- Store, handle and update project data sheets, and periodic progress reports.
- Compile, synthesize and maintain the database management at sub-project level and prepare field reports, project-specific and monitoring reports.
- Perform other job-related duties as requested.
- Verify agreements with proper documentation.
The major functions cover the main tasks, other task may be assigned as necessary according to organizational needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Development Studies, Business Administration, Agriculture, Economics, and any other social science.
- Preferred Experience of field data collection
- Efficient in Nepali typing
- Provide daily work reports in a prescribed format monthly
Interested candidates are requested to send below documents at [email protected]
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Application Letter
- Updated CV
- PAN Copy
Deadline for submission of Application: 19th February 2023, before 5: 00 PM.