Heifer Project International Nepal (HPIN) invites interested individuals/firms/companies to submit their sealed bid (offer) for the purchase of the used HPIN official vehicles and motorbikes/scooters listed below and sold on “as is where is” basis. The vehicles and motorbikes/scooters are available for inspection from 12-26 July 2022, Monday to Friday between 3 : 00 pm – 5 : 00 pm at the parking premises of HPIN at Lalitpur-15, Hattiban, Lalitpur.
|Vehicle no.||Description of Vehicle||Year of manufacture||Minimum Auction Price (NPR)|
|Ba 6 Cha 3995||Toyota Hilux||2008||20,62,000|
|Ba 6 Cha 4492||Toyota Hilux||2008||20,86,000|
|Ba 7 Pa 7307||Honda XL 185||1997||62,800|
|Ba 29 Pa 1938||Hero Honda Pleasure, Scooter||2008||20,000|
|Ba 29 Pa 5230||Yamaha Gladiator||2008||22,800|
|Ba 50 Pa 7672||Hero Honda Pleasure, Scooter||2012||37,800|
|Ba 50 Pa 7676||Hero Honda Pleasure, Scooter||2012||40,000|
|Ba 51 Pa 3921||Yamaha, YBR||2012||41,000|
|Ba 56 Pa 4406||Hero Xtreme||2013||49,000|
|Ba 56 Pa 4407||Hero Xtreme||2013||48,000|
|Ba 56 Pa 4408||Hero Xtreme||2013||49,000|
Interested bidders (Individuals/firms/companies) can copy and fill the form below in Annex 1. The bid should be submitted by 26 July 2022 before 5 : 00 PM in a sealed envelope mentioning “Bid for vehicle auction” to the following address:
Heifer Project International Nepal
Lalitpur-15, Hattiban, Laitpur
Bid will open on 27 July 2022, 11: 00 AM at HPIN office in the presence of bidders. Where bidder is not present, HPIN shall proceed with bid opening process.
HPIN reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids without giving reasons whatsoever.
Terms and conditions
- Potential buyers shall make offer in written form, using the template (download Annex 1) and submit it to the HPIN’s office before the deadline mentioning BID for vehicle auction on the top of the envelope.
- For package 1, bidder can submit the bid for individual vehicle or for all vehicles.
- For Package 2, bidder should submit the bid for all motorbikes and scooters.
- The offers will be evaluated based on highest bid. All cost during ownership transfer process including road tax, insurance and other charges shall be borne by the selected bidder.
- Only offers received within the closing date/time will be evaluated.
- The highest bidder will be invited to buy the vehicle via email. If s/he does not want to buy the vehicle in the given period, the second highest bidder will be invited to buy.
- The items on sale shall remain the property of HPIN until the proof of payment is presented as well as the necessary paperwork for the transfer of ownership is done.
- Payments should be deposited in HPIN’s bank account. Bank account detail will be communicated later to the successful bidder.
- Vehicle should be removed from the HPIN premises within a week after completion of the procedure of transfer of ownership.
- HPIN does not take any warranty and guarantee of the vehicle.
- HPIN has the right to cancel or extend the auction period at any time.
- The staff of HPIN are not eligible to bid for this auction.
Annex 1 (Download from Here)