Heifer Project Nepal (HPN) is a non-profit and humanitarian organization dedicated to work with communities to end hunger and poverty and care for the earth.
Abattoir Development: As a major component of its Strengthening Smallholder Enterprises of Livestock Value Chain for Poverty Reduction and Economic Growth in Nepal II (SLVC II) project Heifer is facilitating development of 5 modern goat abattoirs in 5 major cities across Nepal. The abattoirs are envisioned to be implemented in Public, Private and Producer Partnership (4P) model.
Currently Heifer is looking for a qualified civil engineer who can provide assistance in delivery of the following scope of work for one of the abattoirs we are supporting. The slaughtering capacity of the abattoir industrial plant is 500 goats initially that can be scaled to 1000 goats, 10000 chicken, 200 buffalo, and 150 pigs per day.
Scope of work:
- Preparation of Floor Plan Drawings and Elevation drawings for Each Buildings of the Abattoir Plant.
- Preparation of Civil work cost estimation of each Buildings.
- Preparation of Cost Analysis of the Estimated Civil work Cost.
Note: Site Layout and general Plant Layout with all dimensions in AutoCAD format will be provided for civil design and estimation. The schedule of finishes of each building will be finalized during cost estimation.
Required Eligibility Criteria:
- Educational Qualification: Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (B.E/B.Tech) in Civil Engineering.
- Experience: More than Five years’ experience in Civil Design, Cost Estimation for Abattoir Projects or any Food Processing Industry Projects.
- Professional Qualification: The candidate must be registered in a Recognized Engineering Council/Institution (national/international) or have a Chartered Engineer Registration.
Time commitment: Maximum 20 working days
Qualified company/firms and individuals having relevant experience can apply with following documents by 22nd February 2022 application to: [email protected]. Please mention email subject line “Proposal for Design of Buildings and Estimation of Civil Works for Abattoir Development Project”.
Documents for submission:
- Company/Firm Registration
- Profile of company/firm, CV of involved engineer
- VAT/PAN registration certificate (VAT registered vendor encourage to apply)
- Tax clearance certificate latest
- Budget expectation