Heifer Project Nepal (HPN) is a non-profit and humanitarian organization dedicated to work with communities to end hunger and poverty and care for the earth.
Abattoir Development: As a major component of its Strengthening Smallholder Enterprises of Livestock Value Chain for Poverty Reduction and Economic Growth in Nepal II (SLVC II) project Heifer is facilitating development of 5 modern goat abattoirs in 5 major cities across Nepal. The abattoirs are envisioned to be implemented in Public, Private and Producer Partnership (4P) model.
Currently Heifer is looking for a qualified civil engineer who can provide assistance in delivery of the following scope of work for one of the abattoirs we are supporting. The slaughtering capacity of the abattoir industrial plant is 500 goats initially that can be scaled to 1000 goats per day.
Scope of work:
- Study of Existing Detailed Cost Analysis for Civil Work.
- Study of Existing detailed drawings.
- Preparation of Civil work cost estimation for ETP and Bio Digester as per provided technology.
- Preparation of Item wise rate in Length, Breadth, Height format for Civil Work.
- Preparation of Item wise costing for Plant and Machinery work as per provided costing.
Note: Detailed Drawings with all dimensions in AutoCAD format will be provided for civil design and estimation. Detailed Civil Work Cost will be provided. List of machinery with tentative cost will be provided. Brief Statement regarding proposed technology will be provided.
Required Eligibility Criteria:
- Experience: The service provider should have at least one (1) project completion experience for preparing detailed Design and cost estimation for slaughterhouse and related projects.
- Manpower required: The service provider should have Civil Engineer manpower academic qualification of minimum B.Tech/B.E degree and should have institutional experience in Electrical/Mechanical/ Chemical/ Electronics Engineering.
- General Experience: The Service provider should have register company in operation for at least two years
Time commitment: Maximum 20 working days
Qualified national and international company/firms having relevant experience can apply with following documents by 2nd February 2023 to [email protected] . Please mention email subject line “Proposal for Preparation of Item wise Detailed costing document for Abattoir Development Project”.
Documents for submission:
- Company /Firm Registration Certificate
- Company Profile and CV of involved engineer
- VAT/PAN registration certificate (VAT registered vendor encourage to apply)
- Tax clearance certificate (FY 078/79)
- Budget expectation