Heifer Project Nepal (HPN) is a Nepali non-profit organization dedicated to ending hunger and poverty and caring for earth by providing livestock, education, and other resources to help poor families become self-reliant. HPN invites application from eligible Nepali citizens for the following position:
Project Officer -Animal Well Being (PO-AWB) – Nos. 1
This is short-term position for 12-months period
The Project Officer- AWB will be based in Dang district and will require extensive travel
- Establish commercial goat farms as sustainable and viable goat resource entities
- Capacitate goat rearing families on improved feeding, breeding, housing, and health; and ensure that farmers understand and adopt improved technologies and maximize farm animal productivity and profitability.
- Ensure provision of business development services (BDS) to goat rearing families through resource farms
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Veterinary Science plus at least three (3) years of job-related experience is required.
- Other job-related education and/or experience may be substituted for all or part of these basic requirements.
How to apply:
A Cover letter mentioning expected salary along with application form, latest curriculum-vitae, a recent passport size photograph, a copy of Nepali citizenship certificate should be submitted by email to [email protected] by 25th November 2021. Please indicate the position that you are applying for in the subject line. For details of job description and requirement, please visit our website http://www.heifernepal.org.
Application Form (Download from Here)
Details Job Descriptions (Download from Here)
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for the interview. Telephone enquiries will not be entertained.
Heifer Project Nepal