Sealed Quotation No: SQ/IEC Materials/079/80/01
Date of first Publication: 22nd May 2023
- Heifer Project Nepal (HPN) invites sealed quotations from registered Suppliers for the supply of IEC materials minor design and printing.
- Eligible Bidders may obtain further information and inspect the Bidding Documents at the office of Heifer Project Nepal, Lalitpur-15, Hattiban, +97715913554, email@example.com
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased from the office Heifer Project Nepal, Lalitpur-15, Hattiban, by eligible Bidders on the submission
of a written application, along with the copy of company/firm registration certificate, and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of 1,000.00 till 5th June 2023, 5:00 PM.
- Bidders shall not have the option of submitting their bids electronically.
- Sealed bids must be submitted to the office Heifer Project Nepal, Lalitpur-15, Hattiban by hand on or before 12:00 PM on 6th June 2023. Bids received after this deadline will be rejected.
- The bids will be opened in the presence of Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at 6th June 2023, 2 : 00 PM at the office of Heifer Project Nepal, Lalitpur-15, Hattiban. Bids must be valid for a period of 45 days after bid opening and must be accompanied by a bid security amounting to a minimum of NPR 28,500.00, which shall be valid for 30 days beyond the validity period of the bid (30+15 days). If bidder wishes to submit the Cash Security, the cash should be deposited in Deposit Account No: 03200105200273 of Heifer Project Nepal at Everest Bank Ltd, Lagankhel Branch and submit the receipt of the deposited amount of cash along with the Sealed Quotation.
- Pre bid meeting shall be organized on 31st May 2023 at 2:00 PM on Heifer Project Nepal, Lalitpur-15, Hattiban.
- If the last date of purchasing and/or submission falls on a government holiday, then the next working day shall be considered as the last date. In such case the validity period of the bid security shall remain the same as specified for the original last date of bid submission.
- The Purchaser reserves the right to accept or reject, wholly or partly any or all the Sealed Quotations without assigning any reason, whatsoever.